OZMOSIS PTY LTD
Ozmosis 12 Days Of Christmas Instagram (“Promotion”)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed only in acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to Australian residents (“Eligible Entrants”). Directors and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 12th December 2016 at 12.01am (AEST) and closes on 23rd December 2016 at 11.59pm (AEDT) (“Promotion Period”).
- Multiple entries will be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or addressed, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, theft, destruction, communications or mail delivery failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of Identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification and residency is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable identification, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal purchases. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Judging will take place each day of the promotion at Ozmosis HO- Factory 1, 142-148 Atlantic Drive, Keysborough, VIC, 3173.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry that answers the promotional question will be individually judged based on most creative answer, based on the judges’ opinion and in their absolute discretion.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of entries closing via direct messanger in Instagram.
- The Major Prizes will be dispatched within 28 days of entrants being deemed as a ‘winner’.
- The Major Prize value is based upon the recommended retail price at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate Prize redemption date.
- The Major Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any winners are under the age of 16yrs the prize will be awarded to a parent or guardian.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the promotion or the taking of a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments.
The Promoter is Ozmosis Pty Ltd of Factory 1, 142- 148 Atlantic Drive, Keysborough Victoria 3173, ABN 52 147 803 950, telephone 03 9701 9800